TRUTH: You’re in business to make money.
GOAL: You want to make as much $$$ as possible with the least effort.
YOUR PLAN: Maximize Income, minimize Expense, MINIMIZE TAX PAID.
Going into business for yourself sounds simple and it is… and it isn’t. You need a plan. You need good information. You need tools like a NextWave app to help you run your business.
New to running a business?
Read more: 3 different areas of your business.
- Business Basics. How to translate $$$ earnings paid into your bank account into how to think about your business’ income, expense, and profit. Understand the different ways to think about profit, before and after income tax, and create your own definition of success. Understand why you need tax records and your tax reporting requirements. Create a painless record keeping routine.
- Side Hustle Tips for Success. There is an art and science to running your gig successfully. Some tips are generic and apply to every gig opportunity, some advice is very specific to your business type. Ideas are shared here.
- How to use iDrive apps. Built to be flexible, you choose which features to use. The How To and FAQs show you how the apps work so you can use iDrive apps to get the results YOU want.
Check out these Business Basics topics.
- How Much $$$ Can I Make?
- Where Do I Start?
- Why Think about Taxes Now? [add live link]
Our company is Next Wave Mobile Apps and you are probably reading this on our web site.
If you want to run your Rideshare business like a business, try one of our apps! They are free to use.
- iDrive For Uber. Is specific to tracking Mileage, expenses, fares, fuel purchases, etc for Uber drivers.
- iDrive Rideshare. Is the same as iDrive For Uber but income can be tracked by platform instead of by type.
- iDrive Mileage. Is for those who only want to track their mileage and do not care about income, expenses, fuel, etc.
- Ride Share Car Cost Calculator. If you want to play with what if like those in this article, you can use this app to play around with.
We also have a company called Jaa (Finnish for share). This company owns and operates a fleet of Tesla cars for profit. We do this using Turo rentals, Rideshare driver leasing, and more. If you want to know more about how you can participate in Jaa, send us an email here.